This is the first post in this section. In this section, I put some quotes and its meaning (my views). The same you can do by adding a comment.
“Once you say you’re going to settle for second, that’s what happens to you in life.”
JHON F. KENNEDY
- This line simply tells us that whatever we think we become.
- Actually, this line has some negative part that shown by selecting second place instead of first. Which is directed us to another thing that is ‘Aim high.’
- This is actually quite impressive that how we think is direct affect on our behavior. Especially when it is negative.
- So, by this JFK tells us to be confident and not to underestimate our self.
- If you think you are not capable of doing something, then it is a best chance to check your limits. Aim high and then push yourself until you get what you aim for. and in the end, if you didn’t get what you aim for, you probably get something higher than you fix before doing this. Try this and share the results.
JOHN F. KENNEDY also was known as JFK is the 35th president of the USA from January 1961 until his assassination in November 1963.
Born: May 29, 1917
Brookline, Massachusetts, U.S.